My Shaver has been stollen!

Soldato
Get a real man's razor - a Merkur.

You know I am really surprised why women razors are so crap. They are expensive and rubbish. You would have thought that someone would have seen a gap in the market by now for decent female razors.

But like he said get a Merkur and they wont touch it.

Soldato
Zip and his Girlfriend after 1 month without shaving :D :p :)

Guys_with_Extreme_mustache3.jpg

black_beard.jpg

Caporegime
I dont shave too often(Once every few months) but i kn ow where i keep my shaver.
Until today!
I have a 21st to go to tonight so i was going to shave down/off the chin pubes for it.
To only find that its GONE! All that is left is the little case that comes with it:eek::mad:

Now my number 1 suspect is my girlfriend, She went away to Melbourne for the week and shes been known to shave her legs with my raisers and kill the blades before.
So my detective skills suggest she has taken it with her because hers is still here!:(:eek:

Id had only used the blade on it once but i can guaranty it will be rooted by the time it comes back:(

RIP Fusion :(

Looks like im gonna have to get a whole new shaver for tonight anyhow:mad:

If it's only a Fusion, there's no great loss. Get yourself a real man's razor instead. ;)

So does anyone else have this trouble with girlfriends and shavers or is it just me that suffers from this?

No trouble here. The missus has her own razors and wouldn't touch mine with a ten foot pole. They're too scary for her...

2d7h9o8.jpg

6rlvgj.jpg

11jrdqc.jpg

Merkurs 4 life!!! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom