My Shaver has been stollen!

Caporegime
How hard are those cut throat razors to use? I've always fancied getting one but thought I'd probably end up slashing my face off!!

I have found it difficult to get a close shave with mine, since any deviation from the optimum angle results in epic fail. However, it is useful for removing several days' growth before unleashing the Merkur.

Its on its way:D

Good lad! :)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Its a Merkur Classic HD(Heavy Duty or Hefty):D

Got a Blade pack too which gives me 5-10 blades of different brands to play with:cool:

I always use TheShavingShack.. they always give me 30 free blades (3 packs) with an order.. so when I ordered a multipack (3 packs) last month I ended up with 60 blades for peanuts. Merkur 37 user here :cool:

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
I have a Phillips electric shaver. Why anyone would bother with anything but electric makes me confused. Literally takes 1 minutes to get a decent shave. And I can't see any difference between razor and electric so I never use razor any more.

Because of these reasons.

A) i only shave for special occasions or if someone asks nice enough

B) Im joining the Army(trying to!) and they dont allow Electric shavers

Don
I just shave my head and face once a month, with these:
whal.jpg

The Mrs can try to use them all she likes, but they won't do her much good! :p

So would I but the misses moans so much about me doing it that it annoys the heck out of me!!!

Stelly

Associate
I have a Phillips electric shaver. Why anyone would bother with anything but electric makes me confused. Literally takes 1 minutes to get a decent shave. And I can't see any difference between razor and electric so I never use razor any more.

Last time I used an electric shaver, it left me feeling like I still needed a shave, so I just stuck to wet shaving after that.

Soldato
I just shave my head and face once a month, with these:
whal.jpg

The Mrs can try to use them all she likes, but they won't do her much good! :p

Haha! I use the exact same (well different brand), trim my face and hair once a month, back down to grade 0 (well, adjust the clippers to give 5mm length).

Takes 15 mins, god knows how much it saves on razers and hair cuts :D

ags

Back
Top Bottom