My TX4 London Black Taxi Project

great video
- thought you were taking some Nando's back with you not scoffing it all ?
- first road trip rule sort the playlist

Was a decent watch, nice production quality too. :p

Seems some people aren't quite getting the social distancing thing though, looking at a few of the groups of people walking closely together etc.

Haha thanks guys! Part 2 is coming tomorrow night. I try and do Mon - Thurs!
Really enjoyed the video, nice one.

^ ditto, upload part 2!

Really enjoyed the video. We are worryingly similar!
You must be a legend! :P

I'm still isolating in my home office, hopefully tomorrow I can go get tested and get out of here. I took the taxi out today to drop my daughter off at weds kids club (no school weds!) but as I'm isolating my wife and daughter were sealed in the back of the taxi :D It was so icy on the roads though, I had it properly sideways on a roundabout! I may have to see if I can get it to drift with it being RWD! haha

- thought you were taking some Nando's back with you not scoffing it all ?
Haha I did take it home but had some while I was there as I was starving!! It was lackluster at best and I think a tradition that needs killing!

Haha it wasn't intended that way, was more because his first video had a similar pose (Looking away from camera with mouth open). Although now you mention it, it works perfectly that way too!
PS thread - PS me in the most fake taxi position you can... NSFW :P

@Acme I've used the taxi this week, it's wicked! Had it sideways on the roundabout near me, not on purpose, so hoping it'll drift nicely in the snow. Will take the quad bike out and see which is more fun! :D

(her?) tyres are naturally a good narrow snow profile ?

No, snow tyres are not compulsory in Switzerland. However, if you are anywhere and there is snow and/or ice, and you don't have snow tyres- you are not allowed to drive- and if you have an accident, you will be in real trouble, as serious as if you have been drink driving. Police can stop you and check your tyres too
!

(her?) tyres are naturally a good narrow snow profile ?
We will soon see...

That is for Switzerland, I'm actually in France where the more ****** you are the better the driving. Not really, but no such laws on tyres. My S4 and RR Sport have winters on, well the RR has all seasons which are allowed in Switzerland. I won't take the taxi drifting over the border!

Back
Top Bottom