My weight loss goal reached with pics.

Associate
OP
Can't figure out how to multi quote all the questions so ill go for just a reply to most of the questions lol.

Started the diet In November and had a month or so of with Xmas birthdays holidays etc. No gastric band or surgery i see that as cheating and not working hard for your goal(no offence to anyone who has had it done. Hardly a lot of lose skin quite surprising really. Got stretch marks but there a good reminder to not get that size again as is the before pics.

Having this week of and then next week back on it to get another half a stone of and that will make me happy. I really didn't exercise that hard as it's not recommended because of the low calories. The diet was the Cambridge weight plan been around since the 80's hard work but we all no without the effort we don't get any where:)

Oh and if hovis proof is needed hovis proof shall be provided :)

Associate
Again well done. Deserves a name change to "SHEDDER1UK" in light of thread!

Must have taken lots of hard work.

You'll have to find something to fill that part of your life that was taken up with concentrating on losing weight now! Time to indulge in a hobby/sport/interest now as a reward. :)

Man of Honour
Very apt name - should change it to "Shredded" ;)

You've done incredibly well - a testament of what one can achieve if one puts the effort in and stick with it.

Nice one matey - keep it up and enjoy your new physique and health!

Back
Top Bottom