My weight loss goal reached with pics.

Associate
OP
Excellent mate.

End of 2008 I lost 4st doing LighterLife which is basically the same thing. It all went back on. I'm not saying that will happen to you at all, but I cannot stress enough that it's so important to proceed very carefully to maintain where you're at. It's heartbreaking to see it undo itself.

Yeah lighter life is pretty much the same thing. I have heard the same thing from a few people about putting the weight back on quickly but I really have no intention of going back to that weight. So the hard work starts now.

Amazing though, inspirational, well done :)

That's some kind of awesome right there fella :D good show that man.

Thank you :)

Soldato
Excellent mate.

End of 2008 I lost 4st doing LighterLife which is basically the same thing. It all went back on. I'm not saying that will happen to you at all, but I cannot stress enough that it's so important to proceed very carefully to maintain where you're at. It's heartbreaking to see it undo itself.

Amazing though, inspirational, well done :)

It didn't just all go back on by itself, you obviously ate enough to gain that amount of weight back.

Though I guess with these diets if you aren't extremely careful it's probably fairly easy to gain weight once you reach your target weight since you're only eating like 800 calories a day on the Cambridge diet from what I've read.

Soldato
It didn't just all go back on by itself, you obviously ate enough to gain that amount of weight back.

Though I guess with these diets if you aren't extremely careful it's probably fairly easy to gain weight once you reach your target weight since you're only eating like 800 calories a day on the Cambridge diet from what I've read.

Well you'd be right with the second point, not so much with the first. Whilst I eventually buckled it was because I spent weeks eating things like lettuce and grilled chicken and saw me put on lbs per week. So so easy to gain weight after a VLCD if you do some research. It's not like I stopped doing it and went to Burger King after all. Hence the warning from someone who has put weight back on. You need to work really hard to keep it off, although a bit of gain is inevitable, half a stone or so, through water retention.

Soldato
Excellent work. 10st in 8 months is pretty impressive. I've put a little back on since coming back from Thailand and 6 months of insane exercise, just so hard to keep at it at that intensity while holding down a job - mentally more than anything though :p

Want to go back for a kick in the arse :p

Back
Top Bottom