My weight loss goal reached with pics.

Associate
OP
If you don't mind me asking, what was your inspiration to start out on such a huge change and how did you keep your motivation up so well throughout?

Honestly there was so many little things that all came to a head when I was on a friends stag do. They all had t-shirts printed with nick names but i did not have one as the printers could not find 5xl t-shirts. that was not the deciding factor that was the go karting that i had to sit and watch for 2 hours as there was no way i was fitting in them so didn't even try.

those 2 hours i sat there thinking to myself i need a life style change and that was the kick up the butt i needed. The cambridge weight plan www.cambridgeweightplan.com is a very low calorie diet an consists of powdered shakes soups porridges and bars. No carbs no milk no sugar very strict but also very worth it.

Soldato
wow hats off to you my man, recently shifted some weight myself so can understand some of the pride your feeling right now but its not a patch on what youve achieved.

as mentioned already do you have plans to start a weight regime?

Soldato
Thats the idea now to hit the weight and start getting some decent muscle mass.
It's important to give yourself a new goal to work towards, otherwise you run the risk of going back to your old ways. I was 23 stone at my peak in July 2009 and managed to get down to 11 stone 10lb just before Christmas last year. Unfortunately my weight has crept back up to 13 stone 2lb as I've lost focus. Perhaps we need to be reminded of where we came from to make sure we never end up back there.

On a more positive note, my sincere congratulations on sticking with it and achieving such a drastic change. I hope you take pride in what you've been able to accomplish; you've earned that right. Well done :)

Associate
SHEDDER1uk mate fair play to you. I went from 290lb at my peak to 153lb at my lowest and I'm now at about 165-170lb. Fair play to you mate I know how hard it must have been for you. Top stuff well done. Inspirational stuff.

Soldato
Excellent mate.

End of 2008 I lost 4st doing LighterLife which is basically the same thing. It all went back on. I'm not saying that will happen to you at all, but I cannot stress enough that it's so important to proceed very carefully to maintain where you're at. It's heartbreaking to see it undo itself.

Amazing though, inspirational, well done :)

Back
Top Bottom