Need help please lads!

Soldato
Shall i try diffent gpu power leads from the psu?

Yes. Should be a second GPU cable with 2 plugs

From gigabyte
LED POWER INDICATORS TO SHOW IF THE PCI-E VOLTAGE FROM PSU IS STABLE
Be alert when PCI-E voltage is unstable with the smart power LED indicators. When experiencing any power abnormality, the indicator will alert gamers by flashing light.

If off, then no power

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Yes. Should be a second GPU cable with 2 plugs

From gigabyte

If off, then no power

I swapped the power cable from the psu to the gpu to the other set and the 2 leds where they plug in still dont light up? The GPU arous sign lights up and the gpu fans spin though?? Any ideas?

Associate
OP
And you've removed the cable and plugged it back in again when it's on ? - same port

Yeah tried that. The monitor light is orange, then when i pull it out it goes white, i plug the hdmi back it and it remains white and then says no signal. I thinknthe monitor knows the laeds been removed but does register that its been plugged back in if that makes sense.

Associate
OP
Im going to leave you.tonyoyr friday night mate. Will phone overclockers tomorrow and see what they say, I will let you.know how i get on. Thanks for your help again mate!

Soldato
Im going to leave you.tonyoyr friday night mate. Will phone overclockers tomorrow and see what they say, I will let you.know how i get on. Thanks for your help again mate!

No worries bud, sorry. Screaming child. You've also got the rep support on here as back up as well . And if it does need RMA, just north of London at least

Associate
OP
No worries bud, sorry. Screaming child. You've also got the rep support on here as back up as well . And if it does need RMA, just north of London at least

Morning mate, Inspoke to overclocker technical this morning and they think its the GPU, they are sending the returns label so i can return it to them.

Looks like im going to be pc less for a while!!

Thanks again for your help, I will let you know how i get on.

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend!!

Soldato
This may sound super daft, but have you checked to make sure the cables are in the right ports, both on the monitor and GPU? Don't mean to offend - done the very same thing before and was convinced I had a dead GPU :p

Edit: just noticed you've tried a TV too.

Not near Loughborough are you? I could take a look at it if you want to fully make sure it's the GPU?

Soldato
Morning mate, Inspoke to overclocker technical this morning and they think its the GPU, they are sending the returns label so i can return it to them.

Looks like im going to be pc less for a while!!

Thanks again for your help, I will let you know how i get on.

Enjoy the bank holiday weekend!!

Fingers crossed mate . Though so with two lights not being on . Might of been with powering on and off. This is why you have a good PSU so rest of components weren't taken out

Associate
OP
This may sound super daft, but have you checked to make sure the cables are in the right ports, both on the monitor and GPU? Don't mean to offend - done the very same thing before and was convinced I had a dead GPU :p

Edit: just noticed you've tried a TV too.

Not near Loughborough are you? I could take a look at it if you want to fully make sure it's the GPU?

Im not mate im in London but thanks for the offer, very kind of you mate!

The GPU is all packed up and ive just dropped it a DPD collection point. Hopefully it will be a quick turn around.

Back
Top Bottom