Needed: Upgrade advice for a Useless individual!

Yep! Using the one HDMI port for one screen, don't have a cable to fit in for the other screen though.

Plus, That's fine, i really appreciate all the time you've put into this for me

Don't worry about it! Ordering a dvi-d to hdmi as we speak
You should be able to have a decent play still?

MSI Afterburner will monitor your temps too - and if you use the overlay it will show you FPS, CPU and GPU temps/usage. while in game.

Basically, all kinds of useless stuff that gets in the way of having fun playing a game.

I've just whacked fraps on to check the fps of payday 2 on highest everything and put the fps limit to 90 and it's sticking to that perfectly, chuffed, I'll check temperatures at a different date :) thanks for your help again mate

I've just whacked fraps on to check the fps of payday 2 on highest everything and put the fps limit to 90 and it's sticking to that perfectly, chuffed, I'll check temperatures at a different date :) thanks for your help again mate
NP - glad it worked out for you.

Let me know how you get on with your DVI-d.

Now go and slaughter the innocent while stealing money - if its the game I'm thinking of?

I'm afraid I'm still youthful and living with my parents!! Whether or not that's better of worse than living with my other half for getting told off, I'm not sure!

Back
Top Bottom