Needed: Upgrade advice for a Useless individual!

Blimey, I could try? I'm not sure if that would work or not.
For now, I'll go to sleep :D
Tomorrow should I actually put the voltages to 1.3 and test again? Seeing as I'm pretty sure I've got them on 1.23.
Then maybe I'll take a photo of the cooler and motherboard and see if you can see if that's alright to do or not.
I'll be back at around 7pm to maybe try this again, but realistically I may struggle for time this week and I don't want to take any more of your time than necessary.
I'm incredibly grateful for your help thus far.
Starting to think however I should just take it into a shop and let them figure it out :D
Unless we can find an easier form of communication to do this through.

Again, thank you very much for the help up to this point, I'm going to switch off and try and get some shut eye!

I've just seen this literally as I was putting my phone away to have a snooze. This sounds incredibly complicated for my brain!! I'll re read what you've said when I wake up or at work tomorrow sometime and see if I can have a fiddle at home later on. Unsure if we have any thermal paste, and not sure I'd be able to do much help :confused:

But as I said! I'll look when I'm awake and see what I can do, Mr Anti-Dextrous will attempt to not break something again

Okay, I'm about to go for 41 and 1.2 and see how it goes, I can always boost it up again should I wish to at a later date with a new cooler

That's fine! I've had the test running for 8 mins ATM so I'll keep it on till you're back

Edit! Owp no I won't, BSOD again! About 9 mins in, temperatures hadn't risen past 75 so that's a bit odd??

This was on blend

Voltage set to 1.21 - Currently showing on CPU-Z as 1.216V
Temperatures currently idling at about 40 ish. Is it me or are the idle number getting higher?

Back
Top Bottom