Needle spiking again...

Caporegime
OP
Skimming through that report I don't see how they can answer that question above what they responded with, there's so many factors that make it hard to get any real facts on the matter.

If any of the investigations had reviewed the CCTV then surely it would be quite apparent, likewise, they'd be able to look at the drinks consumed by the apparent victims too.

I mean ostensibly they're talking about dozens of incidents happening within some constabulary's area, national press attention and politicians getting interested in it. Then you've got some girl claiming it happened, she was at X nightclub and maybe Y and Z bars before hand, you'd think given all the attention on this they'd perhaps have some detectives investigate the CCTV footage.

Anyone who thinks it's possible to inject drugs into somebody's body without being noticed while surrounded by people in a bar or a nightclub, needs their head examined.

Exactly.

Soldato
Skimming through that report I don't see how they can answer that question above what they responded with, there's so many factors that make it hard to get any real facts on the matter.
they could have disclosed if anyone had been prosecuted (even worldwide?) for injection administration - that speaks volumes - but the demographic impacted by the problem don't do any synthesis of data.
However, maybe that's academic, whilst drink spiking still occurs, and mechanisms to reduce that are limited - upcoming ghb reclassification may help if a long prison term is imminent.
Google not telling me how good/costly the new urine based ghb tests are , but their deployment would give facts.
( current drink spiking story line in Corrie will be interesting to see what punishment they give , albeit it's a minor. - both of their recent stories were spiking targetted againt males, like the recent serial rapist prosecutions )

-----------

I think the police would have used CCTV forensics to the maximum - even if sadiq and recent adverse everard publicity ostracizes them (they need better social media management ) - bring in the white male replacement for Cresda.

Back
Top Bottom