Neighbours axed

I watched Home & Away and Neighbours every day in the 90s when the cartoons were finished.

Things I remember were Annalise, Sarah Beaumont, Guy Pearce in a strop riding his motorcycle out of Ramsey St. Sky getting bitten by a redback spider. Jim Robinson's widow's peak, Todd and Cody running away from home for what seemed like months. Brad attacked by a shark while surfing.

Used to LOL whenever a character was going to "the city". They never actually said which city. If a character was going really far and never coming back it was Brisbane or Darwin though.

For some reason it lost its way in the early 00s for me, maybe just grew out of it. Thinking back to that time it feels quite nostalgic like I had a false memory implant or something.

No danger of that having watched the four episodes this week. Complete tripe! :D
turned to utter muck when C5 began showing it, no idea if that was coincidence or not mind you. used to love it way back when......some of the honey's they used to have on it.....hubba hubba

I just checked, the last one is an hour long episode, then there is a follow up show with interviews with some of the cast etc. Probably be pretty good for some nostalgia.
Dunno, unless I can slip off for a quick footer with myself after watching Flick (holly valance) step out of the hot tub then I don’t think it’ll be the same :cry:

Flicked through full thing on yt watched maybe 5mins worth, mainly found the Kylie, Jason part but overall not sure what I was expecting but generally unwatchable.

Aww, today's was quite good with Mike and Jane. I almost had a tear in my eye. :D So just the hour's special tonight. I am expecting to weep fo' sure because of the memories.

Back
Top Bottom