• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New 5870 - suspect may have been used/opened

Associate
My Saphire from OCUK also came with the stickers out. I didnt pay much attention to it as its clear the stickers are of poor quality (little glue strenght), but once i opened the package i saw the "envelope" that has the CDs in a bad shape (like it was thrown into the garbage or something) and that was much more strange to me, but the CD didnt have a single scratch.

I won't return the card as i am from portugal and it'll be expensive to return but honestly the card seems to be in perfect mint condition so i'm guessing it was something done wrong in the packaging from saphire, nothing to do with OCUK and everything should be perfectly normal with the card.

The card has 2 years garentee, so all its cool if the stickers were on, or not ;)

Associate
I wanted to pop in and mention that my Sapphire 5870 from Newegg in the US also had stickers on both sides unsealed as well as the CD sleeves bent/crushed. The card works fine and I didn't see any blatant fingerprints on it. The Dirt2 cdkey also assigned itself to my account just fine.

Back
Top Bottom