New Alienware Q3 2020

Associate
I was 34" but the delivery timings are basically the same once they leave the Tilburg hub (factoring in mine had a weekend where it didn't move and that's fine).

Associate
Pretty hilarious to see a bunch of grown adults excitedly tracking deliveries like this, it's like those Santa tracker websites for kids at christmas.

...mine is exactly the same as AsheAshe's

Associate
Well after enquiring at work to see if we were eligible for Advantage (and them saying they didn't think they were but it was worth a try)... I now have a new Monitor on the way with the full 20% off. Was on the fence at £1180, but £1040 was just too good to say no to with a 3 year warranty...

Associate
Well after enquiring at work to see if we were eligible for Advantage (and them saying they didn't think they were but it was worth a try)... I now have a new Monitor on the way with the full 20% off. Was on the fence at £1180, but £1040 was just too good to say no to with a 3 year warranty...

for future reference you just put your work email in to get them!

weirdly it lets you put in any email and a personal email so you can just pick a big company and put personal mail in and any old made up address @company and it will spit out some vouchers

Sem

Sem

Soldato
working in the IT dept i setup a few extra smtps for myself so theoretically i can get more codes...

i tried using the original one again and it said i cant so they are 1 use only

hmm a 27 240hz one to go ontop of my 38 inch is tempting now... :p

Associate
for future reference you just put your work email in to get them!

weirdly it lets you put in any email and a personal email so you can just pick a big company and put personal mail in and any old made up address @company and it will spit out some vouchers

Well my work email isn’t a .ac email, so didn’t work, but I contacted them today and got send a whole raft of codes for different things.

Associate
Well my work email isn’t a .ac email, so didn’t work, but I contacted them today and got send a whole raft of codes for different things.

I mean put any old email in

I bet if you put [email protected] and then your personal email in I bet you get codes because I know barclaycard use dell...

Back to the tracking, I’ve had DHL email saying delivery is tomorrow

Associate
Back to the tracking, I’ve had DHL email saying delivery is tomorrow

Super. The post I made a while back about the delivery company that was **** locally was DHL. I had a delivery earlier in the year that was "attempted" three times, ended up with a complaint and a cancelled order.

Fingers crossed I get someone else!

Associate
Yeah should do mate. Hopefully arrives tomorrow but Thursday is fine for me...looking forward to going back up to 1440p and more importantly with the specs this thing offers :D
Mine shows as shipped now :) But, my UPS tracking number doesn't work.... maybe trying to be too keen haha

Sem

Sem

Soldato
good... my tracking is showing lutterworth now was getting abit worried... no movement for ages
seems im still on track to ascend for a 2nd time tomorrow

01/12/20 21:35 WWI - LUTTERWORTH FIRST BOX SCANNED OUT OF HUB.
01/12/20 21:31 WWI - LUTTERWORTH ORDER COMPLETE IN HUB.
01/12/20 21:31 WWI - LUTTERWORTH FIRST BOX SCANNED INTO HUB.

Associate
good... my tracking is showing lutterworth now was getting abit worried... no movement for ages
Ha, mine must be right next to yours as my timing is one minute after for each step.

Associate

My tracking doesn’t say anything about courier or dhl but I’ve had an email off them to say it’s coming tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom