New Belinea 22" is coming!!!

Suspended
Gibbo said:
In fact we are if you consider UK based suppliers. ;)

There is a French company (no UK offices, there number is UK but it goes through to France) who are also selling this product. Which is the other company you are all seeing with the product.

We have 1000 ordered for November and a further 1000 for December. Belinea are doing drop ships, 250 per week, the last 250 we had arrive have sold out. Belinea/Maxdata are trying to get another 250 into us by end of this week. :)

Ah good to know, cheers for the info.

Is there any chance of OCUK getting stock of the Fujitsu L22-1W (which is showing as even cheaper than the Belinea) or the better specced Asus MW221U?

Permabanned
Strange....I posted a comment in here and the post has dissapeared !

I chose to order from the other company, saved a couple of quid, even with the postage ! OCUK - you have to be more competative to retain my business....

Gibbo - I'm suprised at the post regarding "French company" as surely this is pointing to a competator ?!?!?! :)

Last edited:
Soldato
quick question about these as im thinking about getting one.

can better be had for less cus they are seem rather well priced for what they are ?

and are TN panels bad as it sounds so from the first post ??

edit- read about tn panels, should eb ok for my general usage and gaming...

Last edited:
Soldato
I got one of these monitors today and im very happy with it, I was surprised how big it was. For the price its excellent, it looks better in real life than the pics I had seen, the pics make it look cheap and plasticy but it looks a lot better in the flesh.

Played some HD videos and they look great, and played some Half Life 2 and it was excellent, no issues.

My desktop text was a bit weird at first, but I set sharpness to 5 and its perfect.

So all in all in my opinion its a great display for the price.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Belinea have confirmed that they shipped a further 500 of these to us today. That means they should arrive in our warehouse this Friday. However unfortunately there are some strikes at French ferry ports at the moment which could effect our delivery time on these. So if the French don't get of their backsides we might not recieve the stock until nearly week.

Out of the 500 arriving just under 200 are pre-sold so there will still be 300+ left over. :)

Associate
If i was to get two of these. Would i get lag using them in dual screen. IE very bad ghosting. Im might be getting a X1950Pro which is DVI i havw two converters. I want to run css in one screen and irc, vent and msn ect in other screen.

Associate
Woo i'm 1 out of 200 who have one pre-ordered. These are going like hot cakes!

Can't wait for it to come. Is my Xmas present which i'm "testing" as soon as it comes :p

Shouldn't be any ghosting as i have a slower screen (8ms) and dont notice any so this can only be better. Will be having it dual with a 19" non-widescreen and looks like they will match very nicely together.

Back
Top Bottom