**NEW DER8AUER DELID-DIE-MATE 2**

Associate
Well, since the website shows 50+ of these in stock I have given in and ordered it!

Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut Liquid Metal Thermal Paste - 1g
der8auer Delid-Die-Mate 2
Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut High Performance Thermal Paste - 1 Gramm
Arctic Silver ArctiClean Thermal Material Remover and Surface Purifier - 60ml Kit

Ill only be using a Tiny bits of this stuff to minimise the gap between the die and IHS as some people who aren't sealing it back claim to get better temperatures but hey why not meet half way and seal it but with minimal silicon (if any troubles I can always re-seal it properly)

High temperature Silicon from amazon - LACK HIGH TEMPERATURE SILICONE ADHESIVE SEALANT 20ml HEAT RESISTANT 300'C new

Associate
Been a way frequently for a while so have not have a chance to go on my computer properly until now.

Hope this is a bit more accurate for you all. Just entered 1.34v in bios and multiplier at 50x - can go lower i feel so will be tweaking this over the weekend if i have time. I'm happy with the results personally.

1dW7Xo.jpg

Associate
I'ts a custom loop, CPU 7700k and GPU 1080ti. The loop was already warm as I had been playing the Witcher 3 for a few hours prior. My motherboard is the Maximus Ranger VIII Z170.

Associate
When will this be available to buy please..... I need one right away !.

Hi Guys,

We are proud to announce the exclusive launch of the der8auer Delid-Die-Mate 2.

The benchmark Grandmaster Roman "der8auer" Hartung developed this version 2 Die Mate to provide an accurate and easy solution that allows everyone the ability to remove the heatspreader conveniently and safely without a premature death Of the CPU. The Delid tool is made of black anodised aluminium with a laser-engraved der8auer logo . With the Delid tool the heat spreader can be safely removed in less than a minute by placing the processor into the Delid Die Mate 2 according to the arrow mark on the CPU. Once the CPU is seated correctly it you will tighten the HEX screw until the heatspreader is released from the CPU without risk and damage.

Get you Pre-Order in now to avoid missing out on the first batch.

der8auer Delid-Die-Mate 2 @ £25.99 inc VAT

Associate
Any news on the stock? Caseking has it set for 6th of this month and I want to know if I should buy from there or wait for stock from you guys (as I'm certain they sell out rather quickly).

Many thanks.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
We have 50 units coming in from Caseking. Hopefully the date is correct and I will try to keep you updated. We have pre sold 15 of the 50 units so far so yes you will be in the first batch.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

With these 2 items we are going off Casekings ETA's so they have put the Delid X at 10.10.17 and the Delid Mate 2 with be about 5-6 weeks.

They take so long as they have to be shipped to Germany then assembled then shipped to Caseking so not a quick process.

Back
Top Bottom