**NEW DER8AUER DELID-DIE-MATE 2**

Associate
The idea is never to delid again. If you do need to, you can use some flash back, which is even safe on plastics, if you really want to get the lid off.

I have both in my posession and i'm really waffling back and forth over the decision. On one hand, some tests put superglue'd IHS's at up to 10C lower than silicone'd. Although, this may be because the people testing it weren't relidding under pressure.

Associate
I wasn't thinking about relidding mine, just gonna use the retention arm to hold the IHS in place.

Also, looks like i missed the first batch too :(

Associate
I have not ordered yet but I am considering it!. I've not even overclocked my 7600k but I think I want to soon with the settings/guide 8pack posted. Just curios, what temperature decreases have you guys seen on the 7600k delidded?

(my specs are in my signature if anyone wants to comment on roughly what possible temperature decrease I may get, I am using h115i AIO cooler)

Soldato
Put your thumb in the way then and apply pressure. No relid is the way to go.

awesome! was going to be lazy and not remove the sealant an just place lid on top and do what you suggested . hopefully this should allow height to remain the same and not let me cut to death my cpu :D

I have not ordered yet but I am considering it!. I've not even overclocked my 7600k but I think I want to soon with the settings/guide 8pack posted. Just curios, what temperature decreases have you guys seen on the 7600k delidded?

(my specs are in my signature if anyone wants to comment on roughly what possible temperature decrease I may get, I am using h115i AIO cooler)

I got lucky with my 7600k in not that it hits over 5.1Ghz but it take low volts to hit 5.1Ghz @ 1.32v - hoping this could get me to lower it even more . Have a 240SE cooling down this and a Strix 1070 , would like water temp to hit under 30c whilst at load when summer is here. current get 32c water temp with room temp being 18c

Associate
Weird. I ordered on 14 Mar 2017 and its been shipped today.

That's ever so slightly annoying to hear that after all the delays OCUK aren't even managing to send out parts to the earlier orders first!

I placed my order on the 22nd of Feb and there's still no news of my part being shipped!

Associate
Hey if it makes you feel any better, I ordered mine on the 22nd of January, and it shipped with the other early ones. Sounds like it's just luck of the draw as to who got one in the first shipment.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

Sorry for the lack of responses. The stock did not turn up on Friday as hoped. They have shipped our stock so you will not be waiting long hopefully just a couple of days longer.

I'm not sure what happened regarding the orders on the first batch just another bug that needs sorting out.

Back
Top Bottom