**NEW DER8AUER DELID-DIE-MATE 2**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

Apologies for the delay in replying I am waiting for a solid date as I do not want to give you guys an estimate again. As soon as I have a date I will post it and update the item.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

They are been put together now at Caseking so I'm expecting them to ship by the end of the week so it is looking like it will be towards the end of Next week. Once I have confirmation I will post it in here to keep you guys in the loop.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi Guys,

Got an update: Caseking Shipping out today Via UPS express so fingers crossed they will be here Tomorrow not 100% as we are depending on the courier again but that is the current situation. We have 100 units arriving so we currently only have 10 units remaining for pre-order after that the next batch will be roughly mid may.

Soldato
If they arrive tomorrow, will they ship tomorrow? I only ask as the free postage option was 2nd class, so it would be nice if they were shipped before the weekend.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
If they arrive tomorrow and before 4 then it will ship but the way things have been going on this item i'm not holding my breathe for tomorrow. Thought I best let you guys now they are at least on the way. If they are not here tomorrow then I will look at shipping upgrades for current orders. Trust it be a bank holiday as well. At least the good news is they are coming now :)

Soldato
If they arrive tomorrow and before 4 then it will ship but the way things have been going on this item i'm not holding my breathe for tomorrow. Thought I best let you guys now they are at least on the way. If they are not here tomorrow then I will look at shipping upgrades for current orders. Trust it be a bank holiday as well. At least the good news is they are coming now :)

That's great, thank you.

Soldato
I think even if they are here today then shipping upgrades should be applied. If they get posted second class today then we may not see them until Tuesday at the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom