**NEW DER8AUER DELID-DIE-MATE 2**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Well if people keep cancelling and buying the Rockit88, would it not make sense for OCUK to get hold of some?

Hi,

I'm trying to get some of the Delid tools from caseking but it is still looking like at least 7-10 days as they have no stock but they are trying to hurry up the order they have. We will not be stocking the ROCKIT88 as it is a competitive product for us.

Associate
Not sure how it is a competitor to a seemingly non-existing product at this point tbh, you are just losing sales in the meantime. I can understand why though, so hopefully you get it sorted soon.

Associate
Interesting, hovering over the Pre-Order now no longer says anything (It did used to say ETA 7th)

So guessing this is once again a delay but without being informed?

*edit*

You know what forget it, ordered something similar from somewhere else , can't be doing with having an item from Jan to now delayed with still no end in sight.
Rang them up and spoke to them and they guaranteed it be sent out today and be here Monday, for roughly the same cost.

Not impressed at the lack of communication on this.

Associate
Great product but poor implementation. Not OCUK's fault.
Maybe not directly there fault but using the excuse of "Our sister company didn't tell us" is a poor excuse, hell one of their customers noticed on their website it was delayed.

I think in future I just will make sure I am not relying on them for anything that is caseking related.

No disrespect to the OcUK team, sure they are busy trying to sort but if your supplier isn't informing you, then it's OcUK that end up paying the price for looking like it's bad service.

Soldato
I bet OCUK are laughing with all the pre-order money sitting in their account.

Would be nice if us pre-orderers got some sort of compensation for this.

Back
Top Bottom