New essential Android apps thread

Soldato
Anyone know of a decent call recorder that works with the S8... My usual one has stopped recording the other persons side of the conversation..

I need to do a back to work interview so could do with recording it for records..

Soldato
What RSS apps is everyone using? Currently using Palabre since I found that to be a nice simple UI and has Feedly sync, but recently I noticed when it refreshes it doesn't automatically display the latest articles first. Signing out and back in/reinstalling the app fixes it for a few days but then the issue crops up again.

Did try the official Feedly app, but I hate how you use the UI.

Associate
Hi

Anyone aware of/using an app to manage a web-site built using Wordpress ? There is the offical wordpress app, but that is for sites hosted on their platform, we are hosting on a 3rd party provider. Would like to be able to edit/add posts/articles/pages etc.

Thanks

Hi

Anyone aware of/using an app to manage a web-site built using Wordpress ? There is the offical wordpress app, but that is for sites hosted on their platform, we are hosting on a 3rd party provider. Would like to be able to edit/add posts/articles/pages etc.

Thanks
you sure it doesn't work? i'm sure we tried it and it worked on our site hosted on our own domain. but i may be wrong

Associate

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Blokada - say goodbye to ads lol, I'm suprised its not that popular.

ACR only recorded the person on the other side, my voice wasn't recorded... Not sure, if that was just an issue with the ROM I had at the time...

Associate
Blokada - say goodbye to ads lol, I'm suprised its not that popular.

ACR only recorded the person on the other side, my voice wasn't recorded... Not sure, if that was just an issue with the ROM I had at the time...

I've been impressed with this too. I use Adaway on my rooted devices but this works very well on my stock ones. The only annoying part is the permanent notification which I understand is because of the VPN connection rather than Blokada directly and can't be removed.

I use ACR on my Galaxy Note 4s and it's been reliable in the few months I've been running it.

Soldato
Boldbeast recorder is the one I went for...Looks like loads of support and different modes if it doen't work with the OS on the phone to try to get it to work...

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom