New ford focus RS

Soldato
Enquired about a test drive this evening. Little bit cheeky that one of the boxes (not required) on the 'request test drive form' is occupation :p Sat in one a few weeks ago, and it didn't feel comfortable, but they're so stunning I'm willing to give it another go :D

Soldato
Good your sorting the car security, sadly that appears not the issue these days, fix or ensure your house security is even better. Thieves don't try and nick the car, they go for the keys in your house. Trust me I know we had a break in last week they were only looking for the RS keys, that was at mid morning, we were out and they didn't find the keys or take anything, you could say we were lucky. Okay Ghost doesn't need a key, but you don't want them entering and they won't know about the Ghost system.

Nothing wrong with the seat comfort must be your a***... LOL ( I have the optional shell back Recaro)

Soldato
A little Forum meet up today

3xMk3FRS_01_zps2lb9r74q.jpg

3xMk3FRS_02_zpshmubjier.jpg

We had a Frozen White as well, arrived a bit later and had to park opposite.

Soldato
A little Forum meet up today

3xMk3FRS_01_zps2lb9r74q.jpg

3xMk3FRS_02_zpshmubjier.jpg

We had a Frozen White as well, arrived a bit later and had to park opposite.
That car park has the biggest spaces ive ever seen, also i thought the RS's had bonnet vents? I also quite like the look of the nitro blue, the other colours look a bit boring (sorry if yours is not the blue one).

Soldato
Sorry but you were 100% mistaken.... MK2 had the vents, a few people have done a mod to the Mk3 and fitted them, which personally I think look naff.
Nitrious blue stands out for sure, just a bit "common"lol
Isn't the blue something like 60% of the total colours (I'm not sure how many colours rs' are available in).

Back
Top Bottom