New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
.quickReply.message .messageUserInfo {
        display: none;
}

using visibility: hidden; works better imo as it keeps the reply box inline with the rest of the main content

*Like*

EDIT:

"Staff online" are still showing for me.
one second. i didn't hide that as i wanted it still

EDIT:

.staffOnline {
display: none;
}

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Maybe posted already but I cba to check. Despite the fact I've hidden most of the forums when I join or refresh the home page it shows them for a split second.

Soldato
When I log in to the forums and click on any thread, even one I have read recently, it will take me to the first page of the topic rather than where I was last, or even the last page; only time it works is when I go by the alert area for subscribed topics. Happening on all topics. Common problem or something up with my settings? On Chrome if that helps?

Soldato
When I log in to the forums and click on any thread, even one I have read recently, it will take me to the first page of the topic rather than where I was last, or even the last page; only time it works is when I go by the alert area for subscribed topics. Happening on all topics. Common problem or something up with my settings? On Chrome if that helps?

Yeah this is new for me. It was working perfectly and then yesterday or early this morning it suddenly stopped working. Very strange. Also using the latest version of Chrome on Windows 10.

Commissario
OP
Yeah this is new for me. It was working perfectly and then yesterday or early this morning it suddenly stopped working. Very strange. Also using the latest version of Chrome on Windows 10.

This is how I think it should work at the moment.

Clicking the thread title will always go to the first page of the thread.
Clicking the envelope will always go to the first unread post (this could be anything from the first post in the thread to the last post).
Clicking the time of the last posting over on the right will go to the very last post.

Soldato
This is how I think it should work at the moment.

Clicking the thread title will always go to the first page of the thread.
Clicking the envelope will always go to the first unread post (this could be anything from the first post in the thread to the last post).
Clicking the time of the last posting over on the right will go to the very last post.

Ah. OK. Thanks. Guess I've got to train myself to click on the envelope then.

Commissario
OP
Is there some chance of adding image auto resizing so when giant images are uploaded they don't look stupid? This must be a feature of the new forum platform surely?
Images wider than your screen width are automatically resized to your screen width. I'm not sure what else you want from that feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom