*** NEW Fractal Design Case - Coming Soon ***

Edit: God damn you Pulse!

Have to say these cases are stunning, affordable, well designed and with good cable management options. If these were around when I bourght my fortress I may have thourght twice about it.

I really like the look of these, it looks like the design tream sat down and said "lets design a case for Moeks" ...I've been looking at different cases with a mind to buying a new one for months on and off but couldn't quite find one that suited me perfectly and ticked all of my boxes, these look like they will if they are well constructed.

I might even get 2 as I need to transplant my HTPC/Server into something with plenty of HD space and something which is designed with being quiet in mind.

im so tempted but only recently found out about the ft02 which also looks nice only problem is the ft02 is more exspensive and dno wen it will be out
how much stock of the black do they have they should put a stock count on pre orders aswell to find out how quickly i gotta find some money lol

im so tempted but only recently found out about the ft02 which also looks nice only problem is the ft02 is more exspensive and dno wen it will be out
how much stock of the black do they have they should put a stock count on pre orders aswell to find out how quickly i gotta find some money lol

We are getting limited stock next week, we have sold one third of our stock already of the black. Half of the silver and about one sixth of the silver.

i might have to buy one then have you got nay idea if a window wouldbe available any time soon as it be a shame not to see the insides of it also are both of the bottom fans filtered or only the psu's fan?
as it seems pointless to have them all filtered apart from that one?

Back
Top Bottom