*** NEW Fractal Design Case - Coming Soon ***

I was going to wait to see if OcUK get the Fractal fans in. Ace Modder said that he's spoken to Yewen about them as that's his area and he's going to see what he can do. :)

I've pre ordered, looks the bizzz!
OOOOOOOOOOooooooooo, What colour did you go for??

To those of you asking about graphics cards fitting below is a GTX 275 in this case.

Definer2_l-1001.jpg

Definer2_l-2001.jpg

GTX 275 is 10.5 inches long

5850 is 9.5 inches long

5870 is 11.2 inches long

By the looks of the amount of room is left with a 275 in, the 5850 should fit with no problems.

But the 5870 looks a squeeze

I was going to wait to see if OcUK get the Fractal fans in. Ace Modder said that he's spoken to Yewen about them as that's his area and he's going to see what he can do. :)

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooo, What colour did you go for??

I ordered the fans yesterday. They will arrived the end of this coming week. Will get them live on the website on Monday

Can anyone give an opinion and if possible a comparison between the Fractal PSUs and the current favoured PSUs such as corsair HX620.
Impossible to say really but they look decent spec the 650w is 50a and the 850w is 60a and they must be pretty confident with the 5 year warranty but don't know about rma's do they swap for brand new unit and I wouldn't fancy sending a psu to sweden unless they have somewhere else to rma to.

Still nobody knows if any of that hdd are is removable/detachable ? this case would have been perfect if it was a little bit bigger and the hdd chassis was removable like the eclipse.

Last edited:
I ordered the fans yesterday. They will arrived the end of this coming week. Will get them live on the website on Monday

You sir are wonderful! Don't suppose there's any chance of getting them in Thursday so I can order and have them delivered for Friday? ;)

If not, no worries. I'll just order them the week after. :D

These look really nice. I'm seriously tempted to move from my P182SE. The P182 is a great case, but it's complicated and very heavy. These look nice and simple with good cable routing options and decent cooling, and the price is great. It'd be nice to get my hard drives out without so much faffing too.

Hmmm..food for thought. Black looks nicest I think.

Anyone got any reviews of these cases yet?

Back
Top Bottom