*** NEW Fractal Design Case - Coming Soon ***

i might have to buy one then have you got nay idea if a window wouldbe available any time soon as it be a shame not to see the insides of it also are both of the bottom fans filtered or only the psu's fan?
as it seems pointless to have them all filtered apart from that one?

The case is completely soundproof'd so every cover would be coated with dampening material, so you'd have to mod it yourself.

annoying, i finally got a lian li a05, and this look slightly better with a top grill already installed.

Oh well i guess mine is still a mini tower

i still want 1 of these though

Looks great any of that hdd mount removable ? and I mean the actual frame not the mountings, looks like it will block most of the front intake ? new company to me never heard of them.
Next up windy atx cases please.

Last edited:
Very impressive looking case, looks like its nicked just about every good feature from the corsair obsidian, and antec series especially 182 design and then sold it under 99 quid, surely for the win ;)

But as other posters said will the 5870 fit inside it ?

ahh man just read this on the site:

# A total of 7 fan slots (2x120mm in front, 2x 120/140mm in top, 1x120mm in back, 1x 120/140mm in side panel, 1x 120/140mm in bottom)
# 2x 120mm Fractal Design 120mm Silent Series 15dB fans included
# Fan controller for 3 fans included
# Easily removable front fan filters with clip-on holders for 120mm fans

Would have been a lot better if you could have used 140mm fans everywhere instead, still a good case but think ill wait on the F2 Fortress.

I like that a lot! perhaps my Lian Li will be short lived lol.

What material is the door/side panels? do they feel as smooth as a P182 or as brushed as my Lian Li?

I want my case to look and feel as good as the P182 I had did or the Lian Li does, it needs to look like a million bucks, if you get what I mean because quite frankly, my setup looks sick :D

i was gona get the ft02 but went for this as they are taking the p*** with how long it is taking them to get it out and this thing has enough cooling to cope with what i want i would imagine it would take a 5870 well i am hoping it does cus that is my plan for it anyways lol

Back
Top Bottom