New Job: Self Employed Multi Drop Driver

Soldato
OP
Here is another thread of another guy who was sacked.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/forum/amazon?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx20NG9OQFCP0QF&cdThread=Tx3MOX2HIIVZHHD

I stuck out that job because I enjoy driving. We had our wages lowered to £100 a day then £180 a week for the van hire. So 5 days of work I got £320. I started at 8.30 am (actually left mine at 8am) and I would debrief about 9pm maybe 9.30 pm. I would be home about 9.30 pm maybe even 10.30 pm.

Anyway my boss told me that I had to wait a month for my wages incase of parking tickets or speeding fines. Being patient I waited. He won't answer my calla either. I am thinking of legal advice. I was suspended without pay for concessions. My ex boss hates scourers and the likes of Polish and Romanians. He has laid off other guys due to them "not being fast enough". They put way too much pressure on drivers.

I was pretty much accused by him (agency boss) of stealing over £1200 worth of parcels. I don't even know if they are real concessions or he made them up. What is very fishy is they NEVER once contacted the police. Now all my ex colleagues probably think I did it.

I have a new job now but I am angry with the fact my ex boss can get away with this.

I went to the police station they cannot help as it wasn't me thato lost out but Amazon. I went to Citizens Advice and they gave me the number to Employment Law Department.

Soldato
Delivering 150+ multidrop parcels a day. Ouch. Delivering 20 chinese takeaways on a night is bad enough, especially when everyone seems to live on weird estates with no numbers or street name signs. :(

Back
Top Bottom