New member? New build! Shinobi XL white + orange

Soldato
OP
Yeah the only thing that's missing is a vesa mount, I know a lot of the cheaper monitors don't have them nowadays, but still, I'd love to get them on either my wall or on a 3 monitor stand. I hate having my monitors on my desk lol. I suppose il get used to it though!

Soldato
OP
20121012061044.jpg

24 pin connector.... Done. Again.

Associate
Woah, jelly that you have a UP7 and can braid cables so well. :) Never seen a board come without the anti static bag before. It's probably immortal that board anyway.

Soldato
OP
Cheers guys, well, I will be home in 5 nights time. Hopefully il have either ordered or borrowed an ATX pin crimping tool (ocuk should definitely stock them!) so il be able to sort out all the wiring!

Also gonna measure up the space I've got at the bottom so I can hide the cables coming out of the cpu with some alloy or something, il have a look when in get home!

Soldato
OP
Well, i bought some orange strips for my computer yesterday, quite a few of the metal "tabs" that hold them in place were broken, so that was a bit disappointing but enough of them are there to hold them in place. Also sorted out the coolant colour, its now orange! A massive thanks to "Mayhem Mike" for all the help hes given me which he certainly didnt need to. if your wanting coolant, buy his!!!

Ive still not done my cable management as such, so will post more photos when 1) ive done it, 2) i get a better camera!!!!!

but heres my cpu block now ive lit it up: (i had to turn my ram lights off to get the pic as they were too bright =( )

20121030192031.jpg

and my desk now :D (ignore the black patch on the fan controller, im getting the new white recon when its out, so ive started to scratch my spray off it to make sure i can get it back to original haha)

dscf3478b.jpg

Associate
Well, i bought some orange strips for my computer yesterday, quite a few of the metal "tabs" that hold them in place were broken, so that was a bit disappointing but enough of them are there to hold them in place. Also sorted out the coolant colour, its now orange! A massive thanks to "Mayhem Mike" for all the help hes given me which he certainly didnt need to. if your wanting coolant, buy his!!!

Ive still not done my cable management as such, so will post more photos when 1) ive done it, 2) i get a better camera!!!!!

but heres my cpu block now ive lit it up: (i had to turn my ram lights off to get the pic as they were too bright =( )

20121030192031.jpg

and my desk now :D (ignore the black patch on the fan controller, im getting the new white recon when its out, so ive started to scratch my spray off it to make sure i can get it back to original haha)

dscf3478b.jpg

May I ask, what desk is that?

Back
Top Bottom