New OCUK Dark theme out now, get it while it's hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed firefox and installed the addon but when I enable the theme it only seems to do the background only leaving the rest of the site blue?

is this because the Overclockers Dark v2.0 is designed for the old site and not the new one?

I would give major cookie to anyone that gives out the new dark theme with some of the extra bumf space removed from this design, so much wasted space on each page to me. I kind of liked the old forums :(

I liked the old forum better, my only gripe is that I find it very hard now to see what has been replied too on the home page with them using bold and non bold for no replies as I used to use the icons next it the sections before to see new posts\replies which now is just the OCUk logo and doesn't seem to be anything now

Woah, it was a bit of a shock coming here today with all the change.

Thanks for sorting the dark theme guys, though I wish it was darker, I did the change from aaa to fff already which helped.

Edit - are you guys still getting blue boxes around things when you hover your mouse cursor? As per screenshot, I appreciate this is a work in progress.

pIs8N8R.png

You're welcome, I wont be making it darker but anyone is welcome to change the code to darker colours and upload it, not a completely simple job though as it's pretty jumbled due to me rushing it out, I haven't cascaded it properly or commented it either. I will get around to that at some point.

Anyone else had some of the buttons go back to blue while using the dark theme?

Spoilers, post reply and more options are all blue again for me...

E: never mind, I had the blue fix active too. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom