New OCUK Dark theme out now, get it while it's hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see you update your "dark/black" theme to work with this forum again skyfall, it was nigh on perfect.

Can't stand the blue and personally I don't like the new grey theme either, it is just too "light" looking for me, everything looks washed out.

I'll get everything finished on my grey theme tomorrow, my mouse just died so I can't do it today now doh! Those who want a darker theme feel free just to take my code and change it at will, mine will be staying the shade that it is

Where in your theme would we edit to make it darker? No chance of you adding options?

Hi,

I'm by no means a CSS guru, but I've made some tweaks to adjust the fonts and spacing to suite me better. I've put the code below if anyone wants to try it out.

Code:
   http://pastebin.com/DptQ4mQk

Thank you! I've just done a couple of fixes I could manage on my phone but work will continue tomorrow to finish it once my new mouse arrives.

The image resizing with your theme seems broken at the moment. That would be a fix worth doing. :)

Edit: What I mean is its not automatically resizing them images at the moment. Changing the ....

Code:
img, img:link {
    max-width:XX00px!important

works though.

Working on mobile too :cool:

rps20170214_170148_565.jpg

Thank you! I've just done a couple of fixes I could manage on my phone but work will continue tomorrow to finish it once my new mouse arrives.
You definitely win the c00kies today.

For anyone else interested in order to change the main post background colour; alter line 115.
Code:
background-color: Black;
This helps my eyes with the text.

Thanks, Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom