New OCUK Dark theme out now, get it while it's hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of things need a tidy in the post date actually:

Code:
.postDate {
  padding-bottom: 2px;
  padding-top: 1px;
  border-right-color: #373f44 !important;
  border-left-color: #373f44!important
}

Think I'm about happy with mine now. Can't for the life of me find the orange font though. I've changed just about everything to white and nothing's happening. :p

mWDwA9S.png

Cheers.

Would it be possible to hide the search bar in a dropdown with CSS? The space it creates bugs me :(.

Not sure how much this stylish plugin is capable of.

Fixed bug with menu items moving on hover "Mark Forums Read","Search Forums" etc

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks a:hover, .navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks a:focus {
    padding: 1px 10px !important;
}

The purpose of the report/edit being on the left is to separate "private" from "public" controls by the look of the theme CSS. I kind of agree, and it took more than the 5 seconds I've given each edit so maybe
if wiiija has time.

Phenomenal effort in such a short space of time guys; just in-case anyone else prefers it slightly darker with a white font, I routinely amend the following lines of code to replace some of the grey elements with true black after each update.

Code:
Line 7
color: #fff;

Line 10
background-color: black !important;

Line 231
background-color: black;

Line 425
background-color: black;

Some great tweaks to this now! So much win. Great effort guys. :)

Two blue bits I've noticed....

- The edit post window
- The notification that pops up at the bottom left saying you have a new alert.

I've created a white/lite design through Stylish, how do I publish it for others to find it and download it?

Edit: Ah, I figured it out. I'm still changing bits as I literally just threw it together today but the link is https://userstyles.org/styles/138948/ocuk-lite-russinating if anyone wants to try it and drop me any suggestions.

Minimalist! :D

Obviously still a bit of a ways to come and there's plenty of noticable things, but hyperlink colors in the edit window are the same as the background - white on white :)

Is there a version minus the logo and the void that is then left behind? I always intended to try the darker theme before- you've done a smashing job.
this is annoying, i've blocked the logo,add and free shipping link, but massive space left at top and i cant block that without blocking the entire page, don't like the dark theme though, is there any solution.Is it possible to set up a style that just solves this?

@wiiija - "padding: 0px !important;" should be removed from the body section you've added.

It doesn't actually reduce the body padding of the main forum but does remove the padding in the edit window which makes it look weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom