New OCUK Dark theme out now, get it while it's hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just want to say to to both Wiiija and RoyMi6. The dark theme is now just about perfect, I love it! Great work guys.

Two very minor issues:
- The notification that pops up at the bottom left saying you have a new alert is still blue.
- The 'Draft Saved' pop up on the right when it saves your post is still blue.

...and they are very minor, other than that its perfect. :)

I like that Scottland! schizo, I can't seem to override it, tried everything I know so I'm hoping someone else might find a solution or really ocuk should just make it white anyway

I like that Scottland! schizo, I can't seem to override it, tried everything I know so I'm hoping someone else might find a solution or really ocuk should just make it white anyway

I don't think it possible to override that style without javascript.

The reply box is all contained within an iframe, and your Stylish styles are applied to the forums, not the iframe within the forums.

The iframe doesn't actually have a source attribute either, so I'm not sure why it's an iframe at all.

Obviously I could be completely wrong...

Come to think of it its actually fine,it's nice to have some sort of break up from the black,i'm actually warming to it now......at least you now know your at the bottom of the page :)

Ok, I've not finished with it - but ran out of time for tonight. Feel free to have a go and post any issues I'll try to get them resolved.

https://userstyles.org/styles/138971/ocuk-forum-midnight

PS - the Font sizing/spacing etc are to my own taste but I may provide some more defaults to swap between.

This is almost perfect, not sure if its me but the font is slightly difficult to read, any chance we could get something a little more smooth??

I'll give it a go, I've done a ton of small fixes to mine tonight, it's very nearly complete. I've commented the fixes so grab them if you need them Scottland https://userstyles.org/styles/138897/ocuk-forum-xen-wip

Cheers, I'll have a look later

This is almost perfect, not sure if its me but the font is slightly difficult to read, any chance we could get something a little more smooth??

I'll have a play with the fonts as I'm not 100% happy myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom