**** New Official DayZ Thread *****

Its been a while and im sure people will be more mature this time. I disagree that SA and this should be merged . Different game and the people who play the mod will continue im sure .

i been playing the latest patch for over a month without 50 cals man its so good knowing all the skilless people camping are now having to move :D

this patch is all done but they are just waiting for rockets return. cant wait for it and good riddance to over powered rifles. brings a bit more skill into the game .

a lot of overall changes not long now.

Don't see what the fuss is over 50 cals, with the sound they make it's so easy to find out where they fired from. Saying they're OP is like saying a Bugatti Veyron is an OP car, these things are built for purpose and removing them just takes away a different element of the game.

We wont be removing the 50cals, there will be a way of keeping them in. We agree - especially on a mod like Epoch where you can buy high powered vehicles you need a counter measure. People just dont like being one shotted but if you put yourself in an open enough area to be sniped then you deserve to be sniped.

Too much carebear around and not enough actual survival going on

I dont mind 50 cals really..its tws that i dont like :o

i think the fact that 50 cals require so little skill is what annoys people.

Back
Top Bottom