**** New Official DayZ Thread *****

question, i'm being really dumb here I know, but how do I find the servers listed in the OP? I don't see an option in dayz commander to search IP?

couldn't really get on with this first time I tried it a couple of months back but fancy another blast at it

You can click the favs tab in DayZ commander, then you can enter the ip/port of either the CPC server or the MGT ones. It will then store those servers in the favorites tab. (you can also just search CPC or MGT then click the star to add them to favs)

its not cod lol its a survival game .

i dont get why so many are getting mad over high powered snipers you would never even see in real life lol.

they just trying to make it more realistic. rifles you would probably find would be ww2 rifles and shotguns thats about it.

as50 = never m107 = never.

Indeed, and it's not 'real' life either.

I can survive in DayZ with an axe, matches, knife and low end gun, and while that was fun reaching the know-how to do so, once there it becomes boring.

So, as we know there's a lot of PvP going on in DayZ, mostly because it's a video game and not real life.

So no, I won't be content with just surviving, and I want reward for my risk in the form of loot that'll give me an edge over others.

Remember this is essentially ArmA. The edge is getting into a good firing position, knowing what you're going to do if it goes your way or theirs, knowing how to handle the weapon you have.

Me and a few friends have been playing a bit more so started our own server. Quiet at the min, but hope to build up a few regulars.

okay razor just posted this with a few welcome things in there like most wall hacks solved :cool:

Posted Today, 02:44 PM
Few little updates.

* [NEW] - Epeen UI has now been updated and renamed journal and new ui added quick demos seen below.
* [FIXED] - Most wallhack exploits should now be resolved.
* [UPDATED] - More loot able buildings (Iron barn, car wrecks, several non enterable buildings...) (Over 40 new locations)

* [REMOVED] - Crafting Removed. While we wait on the new ui the blueprint system does not feel correct.

Everything we setup around the crafting like the removal of all weapons with attachments have been re added to the loot tables.
All melee created weapons have been removed.

Once we get the ui updated a little more ill get some demos out i think everyone will agree the blueprint system would not work. It was ok for our testing.

The forums wont allow all images to be used ill try getting them updated :-(

Hero Stages.

Bandit Stage

Please resize your images or put them in spoiler tags. - Burnsy

for current mod 1.7.7

they keep tweaking and adding stuff. 1.7.7 is gunna be big change hopefully rockets back soon so we can get on with playing it .

its not cod lol its a survival game .

i dont get why so many are getting mad over high powered snipers you would never even see in real life lol.

they just trying to make it more realistic. rifles you would probably find would be ww2 rifles and shotguns thats about it.

as50 = never m107 = never.

to be fair though, its not set in our 'real life'. its set in an ex soviet state which has been wracked by civil war and has a ton of US forces thrown into the mix as well.

The US forces being a carrier group..which comes equipped with navy seals..who use as50s and a load of marines who use the m107s...

so you have all that and then you add a zombie apocalypse into the mix which has killed a load of those troops, theres a much higher chance of finding those guns than you would have in notts :D

Cant deal with breaking point any more..So many random deaths, messed up loot tables and bodies disappearing when people respawn :/

Actually just started to get into Breaking Point myself. It definitely has some issues but so far I'm loving it. If they get these issues sorted it'll be my favorite mod as of yet.

It is pretty early days though so I'm confident it's only going to get better :p

Hi Persil, Can we please get this server on the front page?
IP = 109.200.18.218:2522

Nice little origins server, just started out with some good admins.

Just been trying out origins on this server. I'm a newbie of all things Dayz but still had a lot of fun running round solo and learning stuff. Will definitely be back again.

We've already updated to Epoch 1.0.1 - ironed out the kinks and its working perfectly, having to wait as long as have for the new patch has so far... certainly paid off!

Some epic base raids going on due to the base building system aswell.. really added a great dynamic to the server :D

So i bought combined ops the other day and used dayz commander to update this but really i had no idea wtf to do so can someone help out anew player?

Do i want to allow unofficial servers on dayz commander? What sort of servers should i actually be looking for?

Also is there a way to unbind all and just bind stuff i need as i found it near impossible to do the 10000 binds and when i was trying to bind keys they were bound to multiple things.

Just looking for help in actually getting started so i can give this a go lol.

Back
Top Bottom