**** New Official DayZ Thread *****

Had so much fun up at the NWAF last night in a 50cal humvee, between the guys in our ts channel we managed to kill 8 people in total, I was the gunner most of the time, so I got 6 of the 8 kills including 3 of the four card clan guys who play on CPC, I also got Kamak from SOTR and also Jewish :p

had some great fun last night we tricked ak and some guy on our ts axed him to death :p but... soon as a big armed vehicle came and shot us, tracer rounds the works had no chance.

enjoying the cpc server :cool:

had some great fun last night we tricked ak and some guy on our ts axed him to death :p but... soon as a big armed vehicle came and shot us, tracer rounds the works had no chance.

enjoying the cpc server :cool:

The big armed vehicle was my clan mates in the Vodnik teaching you bambi killers a lesson ;)

Last edited:
Yeah they don't spawn anymore either, we took out the mounted 50cals but a few were bought before that was done. I thought they'd be destroyed by now. I really should change them to normal HMMVS I've just not looked at which one has the bigger storage.

I've got a feeling it'll be gone tonight though ;)

We took out everything really over powered, we made m107s expensive to buy and left them on heli crash sites.. the first few days we had the server up people were just destroying everything with the armoured SUV and you just cant kill people through it even with 50cals! So they had to go.

Those kind of things don't belong in DayZ... post infection or not, if they ever end up in game they should be AI controlled and temporary as part of a convoy mission really.

Got my new pc up and running so looking to get back into this. Anyone recommend any decent well run vanilla servers? Do they even exist anymore amongst all these modded variations?!

Was on the one listed in the OP for a bit but it was awfully quiet :(

Spawn in elektro, see a guy infront of me and let him pass, he guns me down immediately.

Sigh .. the only way to play this game is to just shoot on sight.

Back
Top Bottom