New Porcupine Tree album teaser up

Associate
Decided to update my prog library as it's been stuck in the 70's for too long so got FOABP and the new DT album. Impressed by both, i'll be spending the next few months wading through thier repective back catalogues!!

Associate
This is my album of the year so far. Blew my socks off. I keep telling friends to check them out, but they can't be bothered, they don't know what their missing. I love the 7-string stuff they slip in there. Can't pick a favourite track, love em all!
I hadn't heard Deadwing until a while back, and Lazarus was simply one of the nicest songs i'd ever heard.

Soldato
OP
Aye Blank Planet is definately my album of the year, it absolutely knocks the socks off DT's latest offering in my opinion, but I think I'm personally getting tired of the more technical side of prog anyway.

Soldato
I really love the album too, although My Ashes really starts to grate on me a bit after a while, other than that, i love it, an almost flawless album! :)

Another album which has really taken up my time is the new Neurosis album "Given to the Rising", absolutely immense! :D

Back
Top Bottom