** NEW SAMSUNG ODYSSEY G7/G9 MONITORS 27-49" AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER **

Soldato
I'm starting to lose interest. From digging around it seems smearing is still a thing just not with the colors/transitions shown in the UFO test apparently. While it does seem to handle pixel transitions better than other VA's I personally just cannot stand inconsistent pixel transitions or dark trailing.

Associate
Below that LFC kicks in. So if your game runs at 60 fps, display will run at 120hz, showing each frame twice, without tearing.

Soldato
Where did you get that info mate? I want to buy this but if the gsync is only 80hz and up that doesnt seem good. Also worried about the poor contrast ratio.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/directx-12-ultimate-game-ready-driver/

60hz and upwards on 27 G7 and 80hz and upwards on 32 G7 guess thinks can change with software update on monitor itself also you have thing called LFC so don't get tearing even if go below that while gaming

Not long till this gets selling so hopefully get some in-depth reviews

Soldato
Where did you get that info mate? I want to buy this but if the gsync is only 80hz and up that doesnt seem good. Also worried about the poor contrast ratio.

The 80hz is nothing to be worried about. It's actually a good thing as blur pixel blur will be less of a thing. Anything lower than 80 will just be doubled/tripled until you are over 80hz and you won't be the wiser. I wouldn't be surprised if it was to combat some of the problems with flickering at lower Hz on VA's. In any case, just know that Adaptive Sync will always work in this setup all the way up to your 240hz.

Associate
Has there been any update on a possible release? a lot of reviews i have seen seem to say end of June which we are basically already at though originally i had heard mid July.

Back
Top Bottom