New Site Feedback

Soldato
Used the new site today, quite like it

only suggestion i have, is the Wishlist, It would be good if it had a "total" at the bottom, so you know how much its going to come too, with out getting your calc out :D

OcUK Staff
Used the new site today, quite like it

only suggestion i have, is the Wishlist, It would be good if it had a "total" at the bottom, so you know how much its going to come too, with out getting your calc out :D

At the bottom, you can add all the items to your basket and that will give you the total. But that is not a bad suggestion, I've passed it on. :)

Soldato
Really dislike it, being pushed to the rain forest.. Looks like its been transplanted from Bolton ..

OCUK had the best website (IMO) of the big PC component independents, whoever thought this change was a great idea should really be out the door IMO. I used to love casually browsing the site and poking in and out of areas.. Can't be bothered at all now.....

Tried to get used to it, but I just cannot, so many things I "don't like".. Agree 100% with all the comments about the site being busy but for me its just the tip of the iceberg, its a very poor effort and a great shame to see a fantastic website put into the dustbin for this thing....

Also to do such an update and not support ultra wide monitors is another basic oversight...

Soldato
"My Account" section still isn't working at the moment.

Plus all the other stuff about the design being poor and navigation an absolute pain... But mostly just fix the account section please :)

Soldato
Has anything changed to the forums?

Possibly unrelated but sometimes when I try to quote a post the message box shows completely empty, might be Firefox or something else though unless anyone else has also experienced this?

Soldato
My God. Who's idea was this website? It's a complete abomination. There's so many buttons and graphics everywhere. Multiple navigation menus. There's actually FOUR menus in the header. And then numerous columns. **** me. I'm sorry but this new site is unusable. It's gone the opposite way of what every other website and interface has been striving for.

Sgarrista
Commissario
Wanted to purchase some components to build a rig for a friend today, got 5 minutes in and got so frustrated with this new site I went to a competitors site.

Free shipping and a great store layout kept me loyal to Ocuk even though the prices were higher. Not worth it when ordering is so much aggravation now.

Thats just shy of £1000 gone elsewhere.

Associate
There are some part I like and some I dislike about the new site.

I like the generally more modern look of the site, but I really miss the Sidebar Navigation, it made it so much quicker to get to the section I wanted.

The price slider is quite frankly horrible, It's would much rather be able to type in my price limits as exact amounts, e.g. £10.00, or at least have the slider jump by even increments of £1 or something similar, as opposed to different amounts each time.

The slider is especially annoying on something like the gaming Chairs page where the majority of products are a few hundred pounds, and the most expensive being over £38,000, making it impossible to actually read the numbers when the slider is in a usable position, see picture below.

And one other thing which i'm unsure if it was present before the update but is still very odd, why are Closed Loop coolers in the Air Cooling section?

14ea60eb1e.png

Back
Top Bottom