New Site Feedback

Soldato
Lol at the remarks about how terrible the new site is.

Having used it several time to order and look around i feel it is a vast improvement on the old site. I am getting used to the layout now having spent a good bit of time looking around it. Plus, it is very fast to navigate for me.

Soldato

Having used it several time to order and look around i feel it is a vast improvement on the old site. I am getting used to the layout now having spent a good bit of time looking around it. Plus, it is very fast to navigate for me.

People don't like change. It should be a concern to OCuK that some people seem to be choosing to spend their money elsewhere because they find the new web shop awkward to use, not lol worthy.

Caporegime

The trouble is a good layout shouldn't need getting used to, especially not by having to spend a "good bit of time" looking at it. It's so cluttered and messy, it isn't pleasant to navigate and as a result people get put off.

Soldato
The main problem with the new site is that their is no visual hierarchy (the eye doesn't know what to look first).

The first place that the eye should look at is the tabs to "PC Systems, Laptops and Tablets" etc. But this is the LEAST visually interesting part of the page.

I did a quick mock up of how I'd start to re-order stuff (and recolour a few bits).

20av5p5.jpg

OcUK Staff
OP
The main problem with the new site is that their is no visual hierarchy (the eye doesn't know what to look first).

The first place that the eye should look at is the tabs to "PC Systems, Laptops and Tablets" etc. But this is the LEAST visually interesting part of the page.

I did a quick mock up of how I'd start to re-order stuff (and recolour a few bits).

20av5p5.jpg

Hey guys we are going with this ....

OcUK Staff
OP
There used to be an option to select cases that were aimed at watercooling. I cant see this anymore? Could it be added back. :)

This was actually raised shortly before launch when we noticed it missing, however the case purchaser said that now pretty much all our cases are made to accommodate water cooling making the filter somewhat redundant

Back
Top Bottom