New system for my lad

Now for some reasons though , when in bios for the board the fans don’t respond to the bios control in terms of colour patterns. Though I do have the chasis hub going to the Argb header on board .
Can you control rgb in bios? I thought it was done using software in Windows.

I did not do a bios flash first which I probably should have , but have enabled auto driver update ,
Personaly i would update the bios, but if it is running ok maybe do it at a later date.
What is auto driver update? i like to update drivers myself.

Furthermore my son rapidly installed steam annd about 6 gb of games before I could partition , guessing probably too late ?
https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/4BD4-4528-6B2E-8327#:~:text=Library%20folder%20above)-,Navigate%20to%20your%20Steam%20client%20'Settings'%20menu.,move%2C%20and%20click%20'Move'

Also what setting need changed in a bios these days ?
Enable EXPO, this will make you RAM run at the proper speed.

Possibly a setting called PBO (precision boost overdrive), but i will let someone else explain this.

Now for some reasons though , when in bios for the board the fans don’t respond to the bios control in terms of colour patterns. Though I do have the chasis hub going to the Argb header on board .
What does it belong to? I don't know what this hub is, maybe you can find a video of how to do it.

The chasis fan set was pre installed tetras ,
If you share the model number I can check the manual and look for a guide, but my understanding of controlling fans/RGB/ARGB is that if you want it to be done (synced) by the motherboard, then you connect everything to the motherboard.

If the case has a bundled hub which supports RGB/ARGB, then usually that means you control the colours via buttons on the case, either dedicated buttons that are only for colour/mode, or via other buttons, like the reset button.

If the hub can support a sync by connecting it to the motherboard, that would be a specific feature and I don't know if your hub has that feature.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom