New Trainers

Soldato
Well I guess if you want something custom you have to pay custom prices, I don't know how they've done it but as far as I know there's never been a triple black official.

Permabanned
Soldato
Deffo customs I'd wanna see the tongue tag!

Never heard of crep collection, no way they'd have an official Collab.

Assume they are those undercovers or whatever they were that sat.

Ha also says takes 30 days for that pair so guess they are doing them to order.

Permabanned
Deffo customs I'd wanna see the tongue tag!

Never heard of crep collection, no way they'd have an official Collab.

Assume they are those undercovers or whatever they were that sat.

Ha also says takes 30 days for that pair so guess they are doing them to order.
The store has them wrapped in plastic and on shelves on the wall in the store. I looked at the black ones above in store but couldn't see the tongue tag as the plastic was shrink wrapped around the shoe. You can see what the store looks like here:

Soldato
Well.. the reebok pump turned up and they're.. A LOT lol, they're going back.

However in better news this just happened...

1RXJm4u.jpg

And in even more expensive but good news someone took my offer for a pair of Air Max 1 anniversary red on stockx, now the most I've spent on a pair but the absolute cornerstone of my collection :)

Soldato

1RXJm4u.jpg

And in even more expensive but good news someone took my offer for a pair of Air Max 1 anniversary red on stockx, now the most I've spent on a pair but the absolute cornerstone of my collection :)
Nice, I missed on the fire reds but hit on a toddler pair for the boy. Not sure where that leaves me now ha. My cardinals are probably a good enough match.

I'm still annoyed by the anniversary reds I bought on eBay a couple of months back. Got them for £85 worn once looking brand new. Amazing deal I thought.

Seller claimed they got stolen from his work before he could post them but I get the feeling he sold them elsewhere.

Soldato

1RXJm4u.jpg

Congrats, SNKRS is hit and miss these days, definitely more miss from my experience.

Personally I don't get the appeal of the AJ3 or the AJ2, imo they look dull and boring. But then again I love the AJ5's :D

Soldato
Yeah im all about air max too. Got a few pairs of J1s I wear but mostly just in the gym. Highs never really suited me.

Ive never really worn 3s before but theyve been growing on me lately, bought the flyknits back in 2018 and returned them. See theyve been going for about 350 lately which is annoying.

2s are gross.

Didn't know they're going for that much now. Sold my very lightly used pair for £80 a few years ago. Still got my Royal Blue pair that I don't wear...contemplating getting rid of them.

They really exploded the last year or so. I bought red and blues both DS with lightly worn dynamic berrys for I think 350 again back in 2018. Been looking to double up on both ever since but the prices just kept going up.

Back
Top Bottom