New Trainers

Soldato
The hit rate has definitely gone up but I think it's just a little more focussed. I'm still striking out on several that I want.

Then again I am also having the odd situation where I hit multiple times which is just irritating, it's an infuriating way to buy things.

I don't know how much less you were expecting the hemps to be though, like the "normal" price for AM1s is about £145 no? I don't really get why there's a premium but it's hardly nuts.

Soldato
The hit rate has definitely gone up but I think it's just a little more focussed. I'm still striking out on several that I want.

Then again I am also having the odd situation where I hit multiple times which is just irritating, it's an infuriating way to buy things.

I don't know how much less you were expecting the hemps to be though, like the "normal" price for AM1s is about £145 no? I don't really get why there's a premium but it's hardly nuts.
AM1's use to be £120/£125 last year

Soldato
I started off most of my collection buying them on sale for £60. Seems a long time ago now even though was only 4 or 5 years back

165 is taking the Mick but they know a lot of us are fully invested now. Luckily hit retail on a few pairs lately but not managed to buy any resell for less than that in a long time.

If it stops resellers going for them a bit more then maybe it's not so bad and we will hit more at retail. But if they still buy them and add 20% on top it will be interesting whether they get stuck with them

Soldato
My electricity bill was less than my mortgage too.

I jest, I get it's no fun having stuff go up and I am in no way defending Nike but it's hardly unusual for prices to be increasing, it's very "now"

I get what your saying but they havent put up the prices of their other lines as much.

For example; Pegasus 38 (now discontinued) cost £109......The new Pegasus 39 cost £109 so no change there.

Soldato
I get what your saying but they havent put up the prices of their other lines as much.

For example; Pegasus 38 (now discontinued) cost £109......The new Pegasus 39 cost £109 so no change there.

No very true, AJ1s have gone up and I think AF1 a couple of times but I take the point totally

Back
Top Bottom