New Trainers

Soldato
There has been some interesting developments since Nike sued StockX. Nike have upp'd there game in trying to hinder the resellers and their bots.

Will see what happens on the next major drop, possibly with the popular AJ4 A Ma Maniere

Soldato
I've never been into Nike's but I reaaallly liked the Spiderman OG Jordans they released. Can you get a pair? no.

Failed to get Blink 182 tickets this week, impossible to buy trainers, it was a stroke of luck that I got a 3 series Nvidia card shortly after release. I hate all of this.

Soldato
Also I built a thing but I was 4 pairs short so the Mrs got involved.

PXL-20221016-114048224.jpg

Soldato
Just ordered the new Air Max 90 'Tunnel walk'. saw it on Saturday and really liked it but didn't buy, then I regretted it, so went to buy it today but it was out of stock. So i've just ordered a pair to be delivered. Really liking the design of this one.

Soldato
Chaps,

Can any of you please recommend some solid "trainer" type boots? I need all-weather but not snow boarding type. I was considering the Vans MTE range but I see mixed reviews about how water proof they are... they are also super expensive (if they don't work).

Thank you!

Soldato
Chaps,

Can any of you please recommend some solid "trainer" type boots? I need all-weather but not snow boarding type. I was considering the Vans MTE range but I see mixed reviews about how water proof they are... they are also super expensive (if they don't work).

Thank you!

I have a couple of pairs of the terrex freehikers I wear for work on the farm. They are very comfortable, not hugely durable but my main pair has lasted 18 months of near daily wear.

The GTX versions are pretty good but you need to go at least a size larger than the non gtx.

Soldato
I made the mistake of going cheap on walking trainers a few weeks ago, ended up slipping on a rock (zero grip on wet rock) and landing on my back, luckily rucksack on so just a nasty shin injury.
I went with Columbia some years back, super comfy, walked across Spain (non stop) in them but nowhere near water proof, needed Sealzskin socks on.
Going to research this time

Soldato
Yeah. I have normals in 11 and 10.5 and both fit ok, with the smaller being a little snug, and a pair of the GTX ones in a 12. They are about as tight as the 10.5 normals fit.

If you see them on discount anywhere let me know as I need a few new pairs.
Thanks,

I'm giving the Terrex Free Hiker Gore-Tex a go. They were £126 with Adiclub and then a further 5% off so £119.70 all in.

Back
Top Bottom