New Trainers

Caporegime
Nice, size messed up my order and sent the wrong size anyway and my size wasn't in stock so I returned them.
Use the code GOBIG22 for extra 25% off.

Good deal on those that are already discounted, just went for a pair of Air Zoom Tempo NEXT% which I wanted last year but it was way too much, now it's £80 after discount!

Also picked up a cheaper pair for £40 for day to day.

Associate
Nice, size messed up my order and sent the wrong size anyway and my size wasn't in stock so I returned them.
Use the code GOBIG22 for extra 25% off.
Ah awesome, glad you could make use of this then!

I was umming and ahhing over which ones to get.... ended up ordering both white & black and will likely return a pair.

My only issue is I had a previous pair of 97's that split on the heel which had soured my view of them. I preferred the 95s in all black I had before, they lasted for ages! Given that they are now 165 and I haven't seen any drop down to anywhere near 90 thought I would give these a go again.

Crazy that 90 for these now seems like a good deal and 3 figure trainers is the new norm:(.

Soldato
Haven't had a pair of GL3s since my first pair about 6 years ago, I've always been on the lookout for some as they are so comfy but usually all sell out before any decent price drop. These popped up and although they're not my preferred colourway, for £26 I'm not that fussed. I bought two pairs half a size apart to test fit and send one back, but I might just keep both and wear thinner socks with one pair.

52506975793_e320fe6dc4_b.jpg
Where from?

Soldato
Hope he actually plays! Find it so weird seeing people wearing "technical" basketball shoes to walk around in.

AJ1s etc of course fine but modern stuff like should be on the court!

Nope - doesn't play.
I would guess most people buying AJ's these days are wearing them as lifestyle shoes.

Soldato
Nope - doesn't play.
I would guess most people buying AJ's these days are wearing them as lifestyle shoes.
Agree on the retro ones, but genuinely only ever see those being worn as lifestyle!

I play basketball and have my whole life, so see the "modern" ones a lot but on the court - actual players only wear the retro ones off the court.

It's interesting, as it's phased from being nearly impossible to find basketball trainers because they weren't popular, to now it being nearly impossible to get some of them because they're too popular :D

Soldato
I've been hitting quite well recently, I've got the silver bullet 97s (which ended up sitting tbh), khaled 5s (which I was really unsure about until I just tried on), lost and found 1s and now the orange lobsters. That's also 2 lots of exclusive access... the last time I got that was on the grey 11s which I should have kept.

Punchy month, but then they always seem to be.. thank god I have the money to indulge my habit.

I also want the magma orange and peking duck air max 1s this month.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have entered about 6 raffles for these - Purely for resell. I think they're rank but you know $$$

I really want some Jordan 4s but keep missing releases. There are a couple in Feb coming out, but will see if I wait or try and fine some resale.
You can pick up the AJ4 Purple Cayons quite cheaply at the moment.

These are my favourite Jordan 4s, the A Ma Maniere. These are soo comfortable, feels like you are slipping your feet into pure silk everytime.

They have bearly been off my feet since I got them

UHXdy68.jpg

Soldato
Did you hit on retail for them?

I've got the 3s and they're loooooovely.

It's about to be an expensive month for Air Max 1s actually, I'm in for at least one of the ugly duckling (pecan) and the magma orange.

Back
Top Bottom