New Trainers

Soldato
So my recent additions are...

Tom sach GPS in yellow, actually really like them and beat them up as intended around Morocco recently.

Air max 1 ironstone, no idea how I wound up with them so early from offspring when they're on snkrs this week? I've had them like 2 weeks.

Air max 97 silver bullet, I don't honestly like them much but when I've got the OG air max 1, 180, 90 and 95s I really had to add them.

Soldato
Ahh nice one.

I had the worst night sleep ever, ended up waking up 8.15 and my size was long gone. Oh well im sure ill hit on one of the raffles. If not Im not overly bothered anymore.

Purchases have slowed down massively in the last 2 months.

Last edited:
Soldato
I read that they were offering EA to people who'd take something like 20 Ls on Jordans which I definitely haven't.. weird, in fact I got EA on the cool grey 11s too, I should have kept them.

Anyway I understand there are LOTS of these, I'm pretty sure they'll wind up near SRP on stockx if you really want them.

The internet is getting really wound up about stockx and their "verified authentic" thing, I honestly don't think anything has changed, they're just being less bullish which makes sense tbh.

I don't like them, but they're a means to an end, so long as you're not buying very well faked things like travis scotts etc then you'll be fine.

Associate
Haven't had a pair of GL3s since my first pair about 6 years ago, I've always been on the lookout for some as they are so comfy but usually all sell out before any decent price drop. These popped up and although they're not my preferred colourway, for £26 I'm not that fussed. I bought two pairs half a size apart to test fit and send one back, but I might just keep both and wear thinner socks with one pair.

52506975793_e320fe6dc4_b.jpg

Soldato
Yeah. I have normals in 11 and 10.5 and both fit ok, with the smaller being a little snug, and a pair of the GTX ones in a 12. They are about as tight as the 10.5 normals fit.

If you see them on discount anywhere let me know as I need a few new pairs.
Thanks for the recommendation. Fit well - snug, have kept to a size 10 (I am a size 10 typically). Super comfy but feel obviously sturdy.

t9SZrZS.jpg

Soldato
You may be a lady, if not just remember they're women's so they come in women's sizes.

Which I find odd, why are certain colours male or female? It makes as much sense as french.

Soldato
I actually have a pair as my daily wearers at the moment, different colourway.

Had to get SNKRS as I don't typically care for Nikes but I want the OG Jordan Retro High and that's the only way to get trainers in 2022. So stupid. I'm sure I won't get drawn but worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom