New Trainers

Soldato
Did you hit on retail for them?

I've got the 3s and they're loooooovely.

It's about to be an expensive month for Air Max 1s actually, I'm in for at least one of the ugly duckling (pecan) and the magma orange.
The only ones I've hit on all year. Missed out on all the other heat.

Will be trying for tomorrow's drop, although I'm doubtful.

Associate
A nice new pair of NBs I picked up around black friday, I got these and a purple pair of the same trainers for my wife for £75. Pretty decent.

I have one other pair of New Balance which are 1300s, they are probably my favourite pair of trainers in terms of style but I don't think they are that comfy compared to my preferred Asics or Saucony. These seem to be a bit better.

52573060617_c976b0685e_b.jpg

Soldato
I have one other pair of New Balance which are 1300s, they are probably my favourite pair of trainers in terms of style but I don't think they are that comfy compared to my preferred Asics or Saucony.
If you want a comfortable New Balance try the 1906R, 2002R, 990v3 or 990v5

Last edited:
Soldato
Well... the lobsters are sold, the khaleds have gone back...

But the magma 1s have arrived and both pairs of ugly duckling 1s are joining them.
I personally would have held on to the lobsters, prices will be going up.

I wasn't going to pick up the ugly duck AM1 but they were on sale.

skKp7gV.png

Last edited:
Soldato
oh god dammit now I need to buy them again lol..

price on lobsters was dropping actually, I've no mad interest in storing stuff for ages, I lucked out on the mocha jordan 1s a couple of years ago, put them in a cupboard filling up the house for a year and sold them for slightly less than I could have at the start.

Soldato
price on lobsters was dropping actually, I've no mad interest in storing stuff for ages
Fair enough, but prices always drip just after release as people offload. The lobsters are deeply rooted in sneaker history and will be fetching around £1k probably by end of next year

Last edited:
Soldato
oh god dammit now I need to buy them again lol..

price on lobsters was dropping actually, I've no mad interest in storing stuff for ages, I lucked out on the mocha jordan 1s a couple of years ago, put them in a cupboard filling up the house for a year and sold them for slightly less than I could have at the start.

Well I snoozed on debating whether to go through the rigmarole of returning to Nike/fretting over whether that might knacker some sort of ratio given I've been doing well on EA and by the time I came to it they were all sold out.

You win some you lose some!

Back
Top Bottom