New Trainers

Soldato
The Ugly Duckling in this colourway are banging

Don't play full price, sign up for newsletter and get 10% off

Last edited:
Soldato
I fancied a pair of NB XC-72's for a little while now. These are not my first colourway choice but I liked the red/cream combo in person so they're keepers.

uc

Soldato
Had a bit of a blast over xmas etc..

I got both of the ugly duckling 1s but I've also had a bit of a hankering for more Asics Gel Lyte IIIs so I splurged on some sales :) the furthest right 3 are new, the ones on the far right are gore tex.. not that I'll ever test that I suspect.

kkkRDs2.jpg

Caporegime
I've recently gone on a clothes buying binge.
I only wear trainers due to flat feet and shoes/boots give me issues.
Trail, gore tex lined, running, fashion. Iv3 decided I need more pairs so each pair doesn't get over worn.

I'll post a few up. They are all sports brands due to feet.
Will be scanning this thread for ideas I'm fussy on colour and brand.

Soldato
I swear by Nike Air max 1 (almost impossible to get, I do occasionally buy some from Allegro from Poland), but own a lot of trainers (some are fake (one of the air max 1's and one of the air max 90's) most are genuine), Air Force 1, Air Max 90, other Nike air's:

I'm lucky with my Shoe size (EU 40, sometimes 39.5) so I can often go for the cheaper ''GS'' (Grade School) models.

Last edited:
Soldato
mmmm yeah I guess, there aren't a huge amount of Air Max 1s that I haven't looked over at least once lol.

And man I wish you could ID them.. Heskicks made himself a stunning pair (IMO of course):

I swear if there were more ID options and Nike let you pre design etc then 1) I'd never get any work done and 2) I'd spend even more on trainers

Soldato
Here's where I'm at:

sKMtxfv.jpg
AFC9vJ0.jpg

And I just hit on the Saleh Bembury 990v3 which if I keep them will end up being my first New Balance.

So I wouldn't say out of control but definitely not in control either... the idea of staggering the shelves in the gym has been revealed as folly, they'll be getting straightened up and doubled shortly.

Soldato
I've got some Nike white trainers that are in need of a clean. I've tried soap and water a couple of times, but not much luck. What do people use generally? Any particular products (heard a bit online about Jason Markk?) or any service? I see a few online, but unclear if they are reliable/any good!

Back
Top Bottom