New Trainers

I've got some Nike white trainers that are in need of a clean. I've tried soap and water a couple of times, but not much luck. What do people use generally? Any particular products (heard a bit online about Jason Markk?) or any service? I see a few online, but unclear if they are reliable/any good!

Most of the sneaker cleaner products are much of a muchness tbh. Think ive got some jason markk, sneakers er, crepe, and some brand called sneaky something.

They're leather, canvas or suede? Leather or canvas I find a soft bristle brush and some cleaning solution with warm water probably the best way, but if they arent filthy I like to just go over them with wipes after every few wears.

I dont tend to clean outsoles unless they are going back in the box for a long time.

A lot of people call it sacrilege but I find the washing machine does a great job on my older am1s that Im not worried about. Remove laces and insoles, stick in a special bag or pillow case individually and run on a cool wash with some special shoe washer stuff.

Here's where I'm at:

sKMtxfv.jpg
AFC9vJ0.jpg

And I just hit on the Saleh Bembury 990v3 which if I keep them will end up being my first New Balance.

So I wouldn't say out of control but definitely not in control either... the idea of staggering the shelves in the gym has been revealed as folly, they'll be getting straightened up and doubled shortly.
Collections looking great.

They're really nice, never seen that colourway.. I don't suppose you have a picture of the box code do you?
Unfortunately not, I did find a site with the exact pic:

But no box code :(

Next time I'm with the friend I gave em to I'll ask her!

Ahhh they are a GS pair that's probably why they looked funky and we've never heard of them.

It was annoying me more than I'd like to admit that I couldn't ID them

Last edited:

Ah yeah, GS.. that's kids sizes right? So no use to me! I don't have especially big feet but beyond older kids sizes.

Aye, I have EU 40 (UK 6 1/2 I think?), which is the max size GS models go to!

I'm lucky with that in a way, because they are often quite a few tenners cheaper!

I fancied a pair of NB XC-72's for a little while now. These are not my first colourway choice but I liked the red/cream combo in person so they're keepers.

uc

I've managed to get hold of my more preferred colourway so the reds are going back.

I'm really digging the stone/blue...and excuse the joggers..comfy home wear ahem ha

uc

Last edited:
I had a pair of the OG colour on the way from stockx pre xmas, I think scream green?

Anyway they didn't pass verification which was a big surprise, they must have been damaged because there ain't no reps of them that I know of.

Now I think I want some menthol air max 93s.

Basically on the top of the unit I had built I have the OG colour of Air max 1, 90, 180, 95 and 97 and Jordan 1 (lost and found)... I want either 1 or 2 more OGs to complete it.. I have a thing for the 80s/90s maxes.

So it's the 93s and/or the 90 BW...

Honestly this takes up more mental capacity than it has any right to lol.

Last edited:
I never was a fan of the Nike Air more uptempo '96's but I looked a tthese yesterday and quite liked them, I'm really unsure of whether to buy or not though as it's not the style i'd normally go for. What does GD think?

I never was a fan of the Nike Air more uptempo '96's but I looked a tthese yesterday and quite liked them, I'm really unsure of whether to buy or not though as it's not the style i'd normally go for. What does GD think?

Not my cup of PG but if you like them then go for it!

End Clothing have them but only up to 7.5, I'm an 8 but AM1's come up quite small for me, debating to get the 7.5 haha.
Thanks but Im 11. Always the first size to go especially on extended womens runs. There isnt even a pair on ebay and stockx wants £200 plus whatever extras they tack on nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom