New Trainers

Soldato
I entered on snkrs only. Got an email about payment about 8.15 so went back to sleep.

Didn't realise it was for the shima shimas the day before so didn't try anywhere else ha.

Soldato
They released a lot of stock this morning at 8am on Size, FootPatrol and JD Sports websites, and used TopCashBack to get up to 8% cashback.

Loads of reports on Reddit about mismatching pairs and elephant print being inconsistent.
Mine arrived yesterday, quick glance I thought they were fine and I can certainly live with them but they are definitely different left to right. The leather looks to be from different factories which is a bit rubbish.

Soldato
Mine arrived yesterday, quick glance I thought they were fine and I can certainly live with them but they are definitely different left to right. The leather looks to be from different factories which is a bit rubbish.
Glad to hear it. None of my pairs are perfect but not deal-breakers, either the elephant prints is slightly off, wonky toebox or badly painted Nike Air heel tab. All quite minor stuff and not as bad as some of the other pairs I have seen.

Soldato
The more I look at mine the more annoyed I am. Basically the left one's white leather looks hardly tumbled and the right is very tumbled. If you think hard enough about it they look like different materials.

Soldato
The more I look at mine the more annoyed I am. Basically the left one's white leather looks hardly tumbled and the right is very tumbled. If you think hard enough about it they look like different materials.

My pairs are the same but it's the left pairs that are more tumbled, it doesn't bother me too much as it's not noticeable and after some wear they should crease.

Checking them over further I noticed the pair I planned to keep had a crooked toebox and elephant panel was uneven height, more noticeable in IRL than in this photo. For almost £200 Nike quality has really gone down the toilet. They are having a field day down over at NikeTalk

(both right pairs)
0m81e07.jpg

Associate
Have also seen a few Youtube videos where the reviewers are saying the quality control is questionable with these. Almost like each trainer has been cut from a different sheet of material. The padding around the heel is also thinner than with previous Reimagined releases.

Soldato
where are those from? i like
10% off if you use discount code:
NEW-W7BS-NAMH-329M

Wu7NX6P.png

But they don't have full size run

Also 10% off at MrPorter if you sign for the newsletter there is £5 shipping but retail price is £5 cheaper.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not a fan of the big bubble so will be skipping this. They will be harder to get than the recent AM1s. But need to see closer to the time as the resale price is quite high currently, loads of stores are getting these which makes me think the stock is high.

Soldato
I managed to secure another pair and make a matching pair. So pretty chuffed but the QC omg.. so bad

Back
Top Bottom