New Trainers

Soldato
I doubt it's news that any right minded person hates SNKRS but is it common to refuse to stay logged in?

I use it on android and pretty much every time I go look at it it asks me to log in, sometimes I can get it to do it several times in a row like it's got some sort of cookie issue

Permabanned
Works fine here?

snrs.png

Soldato
Anyone tried Vessi footwear, and know if they have a legit UK website?

If they really are waterproof I'd be interested in a pair for rainy day cycling.

Soldato
Welp... Expensive week.

I jumped on the grey NB 2002r protection pack and I've got no new balance and like the look of them.

Then stockx comes through with a long held bid on the air max 90 reverse duck camo, then on the run the jewels dunks..

Soldato
I don't know why I bother but I had a go for the Travis lows on snkrs, I don't understand that app.. it is so SO bad, surely someone needs to be sacked lol

Couldn't even get to checkout, just error upon error. One can only assume they don't give a stuff so long as it generates enough interest

Soldato
I don't know why I bother but I had a go for the Travis lows on snkrs, I don't understand that app.. it is so SO bad, surely someone needs to be sacked lol

Couldn't even get to checkout, just error upon error. One can only assume they don't give a stuff so long as it generates enough interest
Sounds like bots are taking all the stock away from genuine buyers. Nike won't care as they are getting paid.

Soldato
Decided the other week while it was nice outside to try and get a collection picture.

After 2 hours of moving boxes I decided it would have to be reduced to air maxes only, and then after another hour just down to AM1s.

Then realised I cant even get all of those in a decent shot.

Even after all that I'm still missing 10-20 pairs I couldn't find mixed in with all the others.

Turns out my photo skills are beyond crap anyway.

View attachment TGua0td.jpg

View attachment cwO93EJ.jpg

Soldato
I sold off most of mine in 2019 and kind of regret it to be honest. I don't think you are from the pictures, uk9?
Na UK11 95%

Some size of collection! Noticed a couple of duplicates, are they back up pairs?

Yeah I've got a few pairs that were actively sought like the air max day volts, pattas etc, and then some recent pairs I just hit twice with raffles and never bothered to return them.

Back
Top Bottom