New Trainers

Don
I've only bought Etnies the last few years, my latest set..

Soldato
I hit 2x on snkrs. Was going to try a 3rd but wanted to wait for end raffle results. They were all Ls and now 11 out of stock everywhere.

Oh well 2 will do for now. Wasn't even expecting anything from snkrs

Last edited:
Soldato
Those red air max 80s were gone in an hour, and on eBay in minutes. Seems like a shame. I’d have bought a pair to actually wear.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm in need of new kicks for the summer months and I think they need to be Nikes as i've not had any for a while. My past few pairs have been either white/gum Reebok Classics, and diff varieties of white Adidas Contis.

I'm leaning more towards a pair of black Air Force 1's and then maybe a white pair of Dunk Lows or Air Max 90's. Need to be all leather as I always manage to get marks on canvas or suede. Is Nike direct the best place to pick them up or are other outlets better?

I customised a black pair of Air Force 1's very slightly which I like (as I wasn't quite 100% on the combos Nike had direct)

Wondering if I could get away with a canvas pair of black AF1's more than white as marks wont show up on them anywhere near as much and I'm not sure I like the little holes on the front of the leather version (pictured) compared to the canvas.

Last edited:
Associate
Associate
Out of the box? Thats super weird, of all my trainers AM1s seem to be the easiest to keep looking good.

I don't own any AF1s precisely because you only seem to need to look at them to crease them!
Yeh they are bit square like back in the darks days of the 2010s and the leather is a creasing nightmare. It seems nice quality but could be my strange feet, there is quite a few images on insta of this so I'm not sure. I've found with a lot of the releases lately the shapes are all over and QC is terrible at times. It won't stop me buying AM1 though as I just love them too much. I wish they would just keep the shape like the AM1 anniversary of 2017.

Back
Top Bottom