New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Hmmm I got my lock to 90 then kind of moved straight onto a Paladin, maybe I should try out the lock more and get some decent gear then, I just dont like having to stand still to do most of your good spells lol I am used to being on the move all the time.

posted in the other thread about raiding with my newly levelled NE Hunter. have not touched any content at MOP end game but completed everything else in other expos since vanilla.

Still viable to join or are you going horde?

Never tried mumble I will have a look into that tonight as quite curious myself and as said above need a voice comms server anyhow, and at the moment we are Horde on Chamber of Aspects, I just switched my characters over.

Rather you than me haha :P Wasnt a fan of the Alliance side of things hence the change, although seems to be a lot less Horde players on this server than Alliance at least in comparison in the Main cities I have noticed.

Rather you than me haha :P Wasnt a fan of the Alliance side of things hence the change, although seems to be a lot less Horde players on this server than Alliance at least in comparison in the Main cities I have noticed.

Yeah, I've done horde from TBC all through till MOP (still not mop raiding though) so thought it'd be a nice change in levelling!... and usig my first ever character to do it as well :) quite nostalgic!

Yeah, I've done horde from TBC all through till MOP (still not mop raiding though) so thought it'd be a nice change in levelling!... and usig my first ever character to do it as well :) quite nostalgic!

I am in the same boat really I have done all the MOP PVP seasons and got the good gear from Arena and Battlegrounds but I have not done serious raiding since pffft I think like my last boss was a 40 man raid to kill C'thun lol years ago.

I would like to get back into it and I have tried abit but these Flexi/raid PUG groups I really don't enjoy you make one wrong move and you get booted and everyone is really childish it seems be good to start from fresh and actually learn the end MOP content from scratch and me not being the only one learning.

I would like to get back into it and I have tried abit but these Flexi/raid PUG groups I really don't enjoy you make one wrong move and you get booted and everyone is really childish it seems be good to start from fresh and actually learn the end MOP content from scratch and me not being the only one learning.

Feeling exactly the same, I've had so much hassle for not being the perfect tank, but if people wont let me stay in a group I cant learn the fight mechanics any more. Be good to raid with a group of friendly people

Exactly my point, how are you supposed to learn what the new MOP bosses do and don't do if people don't let you in the groups/raids in the first place, that has been the sole reason I haven't done any PVE in MOP, I must say I am enjoying PVP a lot lately but there is only so far you can go with that.

Tbh you don't need to learn before hand you can just do it... I haven't looked up one boss so far and have been able to figure out what to do just by doing it and I've done everything as a tank up to the first wing of Siege. Saying that I got kicked from a raid group due to a green geared tank gobbing off and the sheep following him as I made a single mistake on a boss.. No skin off my nose as I instantly queued for the next one and it popped as well as 2 items dropping :) Winning :)

I just seem to get stuck with silly people, since moving to coa yesterday I've run thorugh every scenario, done a couple of heorics and a few dungeon runs with pretty much the same people.

Everyone was nice, couple of people gave me some info on the bosses. Now just need to try a few raids and get some higher gear :)

If anyone is about tomorrow day or evening and be up for few group runs let me know.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me Ill be on nearly every evening so I am more than willing to do some HC Scenarios or some Dungeons, Also some PVP is people fancy it?

Awesome!
I'll be smashing instances/raids/scenarios this week as I need to clock up 3000 Valour for the Legendary questline, and am already behind after slacking last reset.
And yes, still farming T2 and T6 raids for transmog gear!

Back
Top Bottom